Thursday, October 22, 2009

Knowledge

It's come to my attention that there is a great many people out there who want to make a difference in there life but have not got the foggiest clue so I thought I would give you my experience on what to do to get out of your predicament first find a niche something that you and you alone can develop then once you have found it get some software you can download some really exciting programs that will help you if you want later on I shall give you details on how to get some secondly what do you want immediate income, residual income, or a quick fix.
1, There is no such thing as a quick fix
2, Immediate income define immediate.
3, Residual income this can come in many forms such as MLM programs and depends on how good you are at getting prospects to visit your site.
4, Now that you know what you want you need to market it join safelists these can be free also join free ad boards again I shall update this information as soon as I get some feed back from your self's without further ado please phil3 to visit any one of my sites and leave a comment on my blog pages.
My main program is here where you wil find everything you need under one roof
Phil3Solutions for me there is no such thing as a problem that cant be solved
Blog pages
phil34u
philbem
phil3
sites that can bring in immediate income if done right




7 Dollar Secrets
6*6 Million
Clickbank Store
Adsense treasure
Adsense Treasure
social sites both of these are business as well and can provide you with an income
directmatches
wowzzapower
for those of you who want Uncle Sam to give you some money back then go here
foggiestclue
for those of you with time on your hands I would recommend this one it puts your site on top after 120 days or your money back you dont part with any money till then and every one you refer you will get your site free
1on40
always remember to upgrade where necessary if you don't you wont get paid
Stand up or be stood upon!
Niche Stores Unleashed
This is an exciting time for everyone. There will be more people that come into this system in the next 8 months than any other company in the network marketing history!
TWRPowerSystem

Why? The potential! The potential for making hundreds and even thousands of dollars from a payment that is less than a large pizza and coke!

People are already pre-enrolling like wild fire!

Don't get left behind... invite people to join your team right now. We will notify all pre-enrollers first when we officially launch.
rust me when I say you will want to take a few minutes to act on this. Bram Smith & Ryan Wade just collaborated on an idea they had, that I though was really neat.

It is called MySocialURL, and it's tied into Leadgusher to help maximize your results AND commissions.

We have not mailed our main contact lists about this site yet and wanted you to have the first chance to check it out.

Once you have your social media site usernames entered (which you may have already done when creating your account), then you can use your MySocialURL home page in place of your normal URL for a business you are promoting.

It is kind of like multi-tasking. With the same amount of effort, you are promoting your business as usual, but you are also making new contacts, and as a byproduct -- many of your visitors may also choose to setup an account on MySocialURL.com with YOU as their referrer.
Social URL
These are truly exciting times!

List_Frog
For those of you who use twitter you must have this wonderful program that enables you to profit from twitter in the way that every one who follows you, you'll get pd
Twitter Followers on Auto
want to market your tweets
Social Oomph
Get this suberb List builder
Lords Of The List
A pure 2x2 matrix that actually works
Pure2x2
Earn money with AlertPay

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow, don't walk behind me, I may not lead, walk beside me, and be my friend forever

No comments:

Post a Comment